What you are looking for is a tutorial which probably haven't been done. Make a full tutorial of something that big is a lot of time consuming (literally something like a few hundred hours), so probably no one will come and do it.
Your best choice here is to split the project into smaller parts (some of them already have their own tutorials):
- Make the engine run and start the game world (starts directly no main menu).
- Make the entities (two classes: Player and Enemy), their graphics and types.
- Add Player controls.
- Add the collisions boxes.
- Add the projectiles.
- Handle the collisions (probably add the health here). [no HUD yet].
- Add the background and enviroment graphics (you probably want to make it yourself).
- Pause button.
- Main menu.
If you have problems with one of this parts, then ask for that specifically in a new topic.