There should be a new gamejam

(Mike Evmm) #21

@betkowski Haha, not that old :smile: But yeah, sure - the problem is how to get everyone to agree on a date!
@Ultima2876 Thanks for the heads up!

(I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want) #22

Hm. First of all, it would be nice if at least 5 people participated, date could be flexible, like, till end of the current month, or the next one.

I think it would be really cool, AND it might be good for flashpunk itself if it had itā€™s own jam, people like jams, people follow jams.

(Mike Evmm) #23

Completely agree. From what Iā€™ve gathered, 5 is exactly the number of people whoā€™ve shown interest. Regarding the date, personally Iā€™d rather have it be in one to two months (hurrah exams :expressionless: ), but it really depends on what the whole group wants. ( @azrafe7, @NotARaptor, @flashpunknovice: thoughts?)

(JP Mortiboys) #24

Iā€™m short on time all the time, so it doesnā€™t really matter to me. Definitely count me in, as long as weā€™ve got a month or so to work on it.

(Zachary Lewis) #25

Fuck This Jam is coming up soon.

(JP Mortiboys) #26

Sounds interestingā€¦ but I think the game types I hate the most are the ones with minimal gameplay like dating sims and cooking games (like that damn cakesicles game my 3 year-old loves for some reason). Too much reliance on drawn graphics - which Iā€™d never be able to do in a million years.

(I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want) #27

Never in million years would I be able to create something not only something shit, but with nice graphics remembering posters from soviet Russia in the 80ā€™s. I like the concept but it doesnā€™t really make sense to focus on something you donā€™t like, and I donā€™t think anyone would honestly pick and create in genre they truly, truly hate.