[SOLVED] AutoCompletion and AutoImport problems (FlashDevelop)

(Bora Kasap) #1

Guys, i have just formatted my computer. There is a problem, it wasn’t like that before format.

My problem is autocompletion of FlashDevelop I was able to use import classes automatically when i use them in the code, but now i can’t do it.

Also, sometimes, while i import classes “manually”, i can’t see a flashpunk class in the importing list. As example, i have “Text” class of flashpunk in my files on the right file browser window, but i can’t find it in it’s directory on import list. (this video doesn’t include that problem, but i think that problems are relative. So, now, i just want to activate autofill(when importin flashpunk classes manually) and autoimporting of flashpunk classes while coding.

Do you have an idea about that?

My settings are default.

(Martí Angelats i Ribera) #2

I’m using FP and it imports it automatically if i use click to an unimported class from the list… so i don’t know what’s wrong there.

BTW, it seems you have an old version of FP. Right now there are newer versions so maybe updateing would be a good thing and it may remove this problem.

(Bora Kasap) #3

i am using “FlashPunk-1.7.2”

(Bora Kasap) #4

that’s the real problem

(Justin Wolf) #5

Have you tried simply using the Ctrl+Shift+1 command on would-be class imports? For example, type Entity anywhere in your class and then while your cursor is still on or at the end of the word “Entity”, press Ctrl+Shift+1 and it should automatically import the class.

Also, not sure if this has anything to do with it but try clicking Project at the top of FlashDevelop and click Properties in the drop-down list. In the new window that pops up, click the Classpaths tab and add your “net” folder to the list if it’s not already there. If that doesn’t work, try nesting the “net” folder into another folder called “lib” and adding that newly created “lib” folder to the Classpaths list.

(Bora Kasap) #6

adding classpath solved the problem. Thank you very much <3