Sentry Knight: Conquest

(Justin Wolf) #1

Greetings my friends. Just wrapped up a game and wanted to show it to those who may be interested. It’s a top-down, upgrade-based shooter inspired by bullet hell games and a bit of Nuclear Throne. It’s casual enough to appeal to the broad flash community, while at the same time, ramps up in difficulty as you progress through the game.

This is the third ‘Sentry Knight’ in the series my buddy (the artist/animator) and I have created. The first two were defense games and well received on portals, but we decided to do sort of a spin-off and something completely different with the next one, so we did an arena shooter instead! And Sentry Knight: Conquest is the result!

Everything made in FlashPunk! (As are all the games I’ve programmed and gotten sponsored [Sentry Knight 1 & 2, Dino Shift 2, etc.])

Play Sentry Knight: Conquest

(B6ka) #2

Very nice, it is surprisingly difficult, which is a good thing :slight_smile:

(Zachary Lewis) #3

I was at my girlfriend’s parents’ house today, and I kept thinking about wanting to play this game. I think you’ve done a great job. :smile:

(Jean) #4

I’m a big fan of your Sentry Knight, it’s pretty simple, well designed and with cute graphics(those big borders gave that “I want to hug that thing” feeling). I love Bullet Hell games as well, played a lot of flash made ones(like Death vs Monstar and Bullet Heaven), and will surely play yours when I have some free time.

(Justin Wolf) #5

Much appreciated, guys! Thanks for the kind words. :slight_smile:

(Rosie Andrews) #6

I didn’t think I would like it…but I was proved wrong. Great, simple, challenging game. Well done! My only complaint is shooting. When I was using my MacBook (I am a PC person - my school requested that I have a MacBook, which I did not appreciate) it would not allow me to tap to click, so it was a constant “click” sound throughout my apartment. I’m not sure if it was the game or my laptop, but it was rather annoying.

That to say, I really do enjoy this game and look forward to playing some more. Congrats!

(Jacob Albano) #7

I do believe that’s a mac thing. You might be able to change your touchpad settings to interpret a tap as a mouse click.