[RELEASE] Flower Tower

(Nate ) #1

Not created with FlashPunk but this is where I cut my teeth so I thought I would post it on FP forums! Still cutting teeth btw… this is the project I moved from FP to pure Starling for a few months back!

Here is the post I have been copy/pasting…

I am very pleased to announce the release of my first cross platform mobile game! Flower Tower!

It is available now for Android as well as iOS… and hey it is 100% free! So check it out, and let me know what you think!

Thank you!

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.impulsegamestudios.ft

Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/flower-tower/id917450546?ls=1&mt=8

(Jacob Albano) #2

Congrats man! Unfortunately I don’t have an android or apple device or I’d totally try it out. Good luck! It looks really cool.

(Nate ) #3

Thanks Jacob! Are you by chance one of the 1% with a Windows phone? Or do you just not have a smart phone? lol

Thanks again for checking it out and leaving feedback :smiley:

(Jacob Albano) #4

I do have a Windows phone but it’s only for development. I’m in the <1% without a phone at all. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Nate ) #5

Oh wow! well cool! :smiley: Thanks again for checking out the game! :smiley: It means a lot!

(Mike Evmm) #6

My phone is just permanently out of storage space, but these reviews…

Life Changing Experience 10/10 would play again

(In the good sense!)

(Nate ) #7

I saw that one too lol Thanks for checking out the game! I wish someone from here was able to actually play it though XD lol

(Darrin) #8

Great job porting it to iPhone and Android. I played it on my iphone. Great graphics. I like the music. Very smooth.

It took me a while to figure out I could kill the birds. Sometimes the birds would fly at the bottom and if I was high enough I’d miss them. I wanted a level control with less randomness. Sometimes I just got two birds and it was impossible to kill them.

The invisible Ad launches were annoying.

Great job again.

(Nate ) #9

Thanks for checking it out!

If the bird gets close enough to the bottom of the screen, the game will remove them!

We might do levels in an update.

Sorry about the ads, I tried to control them as much as possible, in that they should only fire once you have died, but I am at the mercy of wherever they load from in terms of how promptly they appear. Also on Android I had the ability to preload them and have them appear with a toggle essentially. On Apple, you don’t have the ability to preload them you send the request then it appears once it loads, but like I said, I did my best to have them appear on the game over screen.

Thanks again for checking out my game! Your kind words mean a lot!