Punk transitions

(Kevin Graham) #1

I was wondering if anyone has posted the old transitions library from the old site? If the creator isn’t on the new site, I have it on my computer and could upload it. I’ve found it very useful on many occasions.

Separation Anxiety's Visual Effects
(azrafe7) #2

Hi @ShadowRider,

I’ve worked with @cjke7777 (the main author) at the punk.transition project.

Here’s some useful links:

(Kevin Graham) #3

OK so it is avalible on the new site. Great, just wanted to make sure people could get there hands on this awesome library. :smile:

(Porter) #4

I haven’t used punk transitions in quite some time, but I’m wondering if an issue I had has been fixed / has a workaround. I vaguely recall that when a transition played, it didn’t follow the camera, and was always set to an absolute position. I really can’t recall if I tried to set it to the camera offset or what, but I figured I’d ask here in case someone knows the solution / if it’s fixed.

(Chris Kelly) #5

Hi @azrafe7,

Long time, no speak - thanks for fielding the questions in here. I only found out about the new forums recently!

(Chris Kelly) #6

Hi @Porter,

The bug you are talking about has been fixed, if it’s the same one I’m thinking of.

If you open the demo’s (linked above) and hit ‘1’ you’ll see the star track the player

(TheHuckleberryWill) #8

It doesn’t seem to work with a fixed timestep?

(Dev Bot) #9

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.