Hey all, I've been working on a little side project that some people may find useful. I proudly present...
Nodelayer is a free and open source path editing tool. I personally tend to use paths for AI movement, but this could easily be use for a wide variety of things. The application is still very much in development, so expect bugs and incomplete features. Any suggestions or comments are greatly appreciated!
- Select and move entire paths
- Easily add, remove, and edit nodes
- Two way node connections
- Saves project files as XML for easy importing into games
- Load a background image as a level reference
- Custom properties/flags for nodes and paths
- One way node connections
- Custom node appearance (color, size, etc)