Moved: Does anyone know of any mobile FlashPunk demo source code game

(Jacob Albano) #1

Moved topic from Tutorials section, since this is a request for help and not an actual tutorial. :wink:

(FNX) #2

The thing is that there should be absolutely no difference from a web or mobile project coded in flashpunk, the difference is just that the stage isn’t in browser but on mobile screen (clearly if the mobile project doesn’t use gestures or other mobile only stuff)

(Jacob Albano) #3

I was thinking about saying the same thing, but I figured @Sharon_Shalom_I might have been looking for gesture support, etc, and I don’t have any experience with those things to be able to help.

(Sharon Shalom Iluz) #4

Hey guys thanks for writing in I guess i should have bien more clear or more persist with my question.

i’m building a mobile game and i’m trying to figure out the best way to approach a framework or a menu game flow. im not even sure of how its called in the programming field.

what i was looking for was something simple menu world ingame world gameover world

with updating score and stuff

i found some like this one Flapping Beat - A Flappy Bird Clone but i looked at the code and i just understand i’m a real newbie

the other one is coin dudder witch help me a lot but no menu at the star and its not finished at the end.

(Jacob Albano) #5

So it’s not that you want mobile-specific help, it’s that you don’t know how to structure your game between menus, gameplay, and game-over screens.

What have you tried?

You mentioned using worlds for each of those things, and that’s how I would do it. What’s the holdup?