Looking for an experienced team ;^^

(Dieros ) #1

Hey, i’m interested in making a team! But the bad thing about my being apart of or making a team would be that i’m kinda inexperienced with coding, and some other things… ;^^

But if the few kind souls that come to me can help or teach me, that’d be really nice! I have a really big idea, or even idea’s! I still have to think them out though, but they’re going to be good! sorry if I seem like a wreck, I kinda am XD, BUT!!! If you’re looking for a semi-enthusiastic, creative and imaginative team player, I’m always here to express my ideas!

Dieros I'm not sure if you are receiving my emails
(Olaf Pierre) #2

Would you like to team with me. I know a little but we can learn together. I am currently working on a endless runner and would love some help and ideas from someone else

(Olaf Pierre) #3

Have you thought about it

(Dieros ) #4

so sorry! I hadnt had access to wifi in a while @,@ but id like to try that out!

(Dieros ) #5

Hey, still there? I’m not rushing, just asking.

(Dieros ) #6

Oop, I didn’t reply the first time that’s why… lol

(Olaf Pierre) #7

I’m not sure if you got any of these messages but can i get your discord if you have it or any other way of contacting you so we can start making a game.

(Olaf Pierre) #8

Sorry I didn’t reply the first time. My bad

(Olaf Pierre) #9

I’m just about to finish my first game but all I need to do is monetize my game and I am finish. So I was thinking if you had a game you would like to make and we can make it together. I’m down for any type of game as long as it is not a huge game because we need to start somewhere.

(Dieros ) #10

Sorry, most days I wont get this on time. BUT I do have discord, :new_moon::dizzy: King Kahjeel Has Awoken :dizzy::new_moon:#8113 contact me when ya can ig :smiley: