I'll create a master list here. Please feel free to add suggestions.
Include videos and advanced.
I wonder if there should be a community game that shows off the features.
1) Change description to include Android and iOS.
FlashPunk is a free ActionScript 3 library designed for developing 2D Flash, iOS, and Android games. It provides you with a fast, clean framework to prototype and develop your games in. This means that most of the dirty work is already done, letting you concentrate on the design and testing of your game.
2) Add Flashpunk to wikipedia list of game engines.
3) Update this list. I sent them an email but they have not responded. The links are broken.
4) Add Flashpunk here: http://devmaster.net/devdb/engines
5) Update this to include mobile. http://www.pixelprospector.com/the-big-list-of-game-making-tools/
6) Post here. http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=21471.0
7) Add Flashpunk here: https://github.com/bebraw/jswiki/wiki/Game-Engines
8) Add FP here: http://content.gpwiki.org/index.php/Game_Engines