Need an Extra Developer

(Cobra Hubbard) #1

So, I’ve been planning out a Zombie Survival JRPG with a musical instrument mechanic and an anime like story. I need someone with acceptable programming skills. Minor musical, writing, and pixel art skills would be great, but not required. We would either be developing in AS3 or Haxe (I’m more comfortable with Haxe, but I’m willing to use AS3 if you can convince me to use it. If you were to work with me, I’d love to have you help me with other projects.

(Martí Angelats i Ribera) #2

Right now i’m working in ore projects so i don’t know if i can help here but i’m pretty interested with the musical instrument mechanic. Maybe after i finish the other projects, if you still want it, I’d like to help.

To use Haxe or AS3 is your option. If you feel more confortable in Haxe, it’s probably better to go with it (unless you want to learn AS3). If you use FlashPunk and you have any question, feel free to ask in this forum.

PS: Will this game be in 2D or 3D?

(Cobra Hubbard) #3

Thanks for the reply. I’m willing to work on the game alone until you are ready, but honestly I need someone pretty quickly. I’ll definitely consider you, especially because of the Haxe/Flash flexibility

Also, the game is in 2D